Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Bathroom Rant

So, it's like this: I don't have too much to update you on right now as far as "Tri-Land" goes. Things are going well. Nothing crazy or out of the ordinary worth putting in print, err on screen. Anyway, just lots of swimming, biking, and running. There's a small Du this weekend that I'm doing, but I'll get to that after the race.

BUT! What I do have to rant about is a little thing I like to call bathroom etiquette. This is a message to all those anonymous guys in my office who obvious don't quite get it when it comes to communal bathrooms and cleanliness. Here are a few rules:

First things first - Wash your freaking hands! - Nothing more to be said.
Second - What's up with all that grunting and sighing? Give it a break before you blow a gasket.

Third - Don't try to have a meaningful conversation with me while I'm in the bathroom. Let's just say "how's it going?" while we're washing our hands (see #1) and go on our merry way. I can't hear you anyway over all of the grunting and sighing.

Fourth - Quit lingering! Wash your hands and get out. Don't hang out. It's just weird.

Fifth and maybe the most important:


This is NOT a urinal!



This is a urinal!







This is NOT your target!


This is your target!

I'm out.

8 comments:

ZBUCK said...

Funny. Remember the scene in Austin powers?..."Who does #2 work for?" Hilarious!

By the way, I am going to be awful in the race this weekend. There are only something like 45 people signed up, so my painfully slow pace will be obvious to all.

Lauren said...

Maybe it's because I'm a girl and we don't have such strange looking things in our bathroom, but what's that last image?

TMckay said...

That last thing is a dinner mint wrapped in plastic....right?

uh, oh

Molly said...

I was wondering that the last this is too...

Hey thanks for your nice comment! It is great to have it under my belt...time for the next...

Take Care
Molly

Bullet said...

Come on peeps! It's a urinal cake. It sits at the base of a urinal. I can understand the women not knowing, but Coach?

David said...

My favorite is walking in and it sounds like someone is dropping silverware in the toilet and you see a foot sticking out from underneath. Makes me want to stick around and find out who that was.

Cliff said...

I hope no one try to shake your hand while in the washroom.

Mud Stud said...

I think that about covers it.