Monday, October 15, 2007

Growing Hair

That's about all I'm doing right now; in more ways than one. I promised Lauren that as soon as the season was over that I'd let the hair on my legs grow back out. Fine by me! I hated shaving them anyway. I'm not on the bike as much so no need to keep the legs nice and slick. Problem is, I'm two weeks in and you can barely tell a difference. I'm just not a hairy guy.

Which brings me to my second situation. Now this can only occur in an office of young guys who are just immature enough to want to do this. We've been talking about it for a month now. It is now just possible for us to pull it off. We're done for a while meeting with clients, and there are no speaking engagements on the horizon. So we have this window of opportunity. We're having a mustache growing competition. Now, go back up to the first paragraph and read, "I'm just not a hairy guy." Can you guess how my stache is progressing after four days? There are freshman in high school with more of a mustache than me right now. We have just over 2 weeks to grow the most ridiculous Magnum P.I. that we can come up with. Judging will be based on style, presentation, and showmanship. Thankfully, it's not on thickness. I'll be sure to post a pick once the competition is over. I have no doubt that I'll bring sexy back to the mustache!

4 comments:

Spandex King said...

My wife hates my shaved legs. She would love for me to grow a full beard. It's not for me. Good Luck!!

David said...

Dude. I cannot even begin to imagine you with a mustache. If you do it, you MUST post pictures.

rocketpants said...

Pictures are a must.

Dances with Corgis said...

Must. Post. Pics.

also, if you're taking requests... I'll ask for a fu mang shu