Friday, October 26, 2007

What Do You See Here?



I'm a little concerned about this logo. It's for a group in the UK that strives to ensure that disabled individuals are able to have access to fitness equipment. It's a noble cause through and through. No one's doubting that. I do take issue though with their logo. I took me a minute to figure out what it was actually supposed to be rather than what it appears to be. So my suggestion to the logo designer: add legs (plural). Proper form dictates that the individual have his or her feet shoulder width apart. That is unless the individual only has one leg, which in this cause is very possible.

As for training, yes training! I've been pounding the pavement this week in efforts to ramp up my mileage and speed. This weekend I'm doing 14 miles just a bit slower than race pace. We'll see how it goes.

After that Lauren and I are headed up to Lake Guntersville to go camping with my folks. Should be fun as the temps are getting into the 50's. Take care and thanks for reading.

7 comments:

Spandex King said...

Legs would be better.

Crash said...

It looks fine to me - I don't know what your talking about.

Oly said...

I new right away what it was... where is your mind at?

rocketpants said...

a redesign wouldn't hurt.

sounds like a fun weekend camping.

Brent Buckner said...

Ha!

Donald said...

Why not just say what it looks like? You'll get a lot more Google hits that way.

BTW, your comments on my impending "news" were hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

SingletrackJenny (formerly known as IronJenny) said...

It took me a while - until you described what it's actually for -- to figure out that it wasn't a geometric/ modernist penis logo.
Ha!
p.s. - this was my first time to your site!