Wednesday, May 16, 2007

DON'T BUY THE SHIRT!!!

Oh man! I hope I don't owe too many of you an apology or a refund. If you haven't bought it already, don't buy the CarbonMan T-shirt! I just received mine today and boy did I ever mess up. The logo is just about the size of the shirt itself! Oh man is it hideous. If you did buy it, I will be happy to pay you for this mistake. I'm going to cancel the link to the shirt. I guess I owe a big apology to all the race directors who I've knocked in the past for their t-shirts. It's harder than I thought. Maybe I should have spent a little more time on making shirt the logo wasn't astronomically huge! Anyway, big huge apology! I don't even know if I'll try again. Very embarrassing.

Now, what to do with this mistake of a shirt. Anyone need a rag for the car wash bucket?

3 comments:

Neese said...

oh geez... sorry to hear that, seems like the T-shirt place would of sent you a proof before they printed them all! "shirt" happens.

Dances with Corgis said...

I don't know if something is wrong with your blog or my computer, but I can't view any of your posts right now!

I had to get all h4x0r to get into the comments and leave you some love. I take it from Neese's comment that I shouldn't by the shirt. :) I am doing Carbonman NEXT weekend, fyi since I have an olympic this weekend.

Paul said...

I'm going to do the carbon man this weekend. Which is perfect since it coincides with a sprint club race. That makes it easy for me to string it all together in one shot. Bummer about the t-shirt. :(