Thursday, September 28, 2006

Training Schedule

Alright, the last two weeks have been #$*& poor as far as training goes. First of all, I'm in Orlando for another work trip. Guess how much time I have for exercise here, ZERO. Add to that the fact that I've had gourmet food with all the trimmings thrown at me all week. Long days and late nights do not make for a healthy athlete. Once again, feeling out of shape. So, here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to post my plans for the next week up for everyone to see so that I'm kept a little more accountable. Not that too many people visit here anyway, but I'll feel more responsible to get my butt in gear.

Monday morning - ride 1 hr before work, after work run 8 400 meter intervals at 1:30 per lap with 2:30 400 meter jogs in between.

Tuesday - Weights, stretching
Wednesday - 8K - Track shak run - 37 minutes or less.
Thursday night - 1.5 hour ride or 27-30 miles.
Friday - rest
Saturday - Red eye run 6 miles - easy 8 min/mile pace.

Let's see how well I stick to this now.

No comments: