Friday, August 17, 2007

Look closely - I don't remember this guy


Today I received an email from Brightroom Photography that the pics from the Mountain Lakes Tri are up for viewing and purchase. (Sorry Brightroom, I just ripped off one of your photos). Well, I'm scanning the pics and as usual none of them are worth buying as I usually have an odd look on my face, but I did happen to notice something in this pic.
I don't remember this guy. Not the bumble bee behind me. The next guy. The weird naked guy behind him. I don't remember seeing him on the run. Maybe that's what all the cheering was about.

5 comments:

DV said...

too funny! hopefully there was at least a speedo under the race number...

Brian said...

Hey Matt! My friend Joseph Britain, my minister of music, and Daniel Kamber, a guy I work with, ran in Mountain Lakes. Do you know them? Yeah, that's weird about the naked dude. Interesting...

Hope all is well! Email me sometime and you need to come over and see my apartment (briankdenton@gmail.com). Later man!

Oly said...

I'm just glad it's his number that we can see and not his member.

Brent Buckner said...

Race number on the back on the bike, on the front on the run.
=:-0

TriSonq said...

OMG! That is too weird?!?

I don't remember the race being clothing optional. Ha!