Monday, August 20, 2007

TAGGED

Well, I've been putting it off, but since Molly and Paul both tagged me, I guess I'd better get to work. Here goes:

Job's I've Held: Cook at KFC, Nursing Assist in an ER, Runner for a law firm, YMCA, Dental Assistant, Insurance Agent (current)

Movies I can Watch Over & Over: Snatch, All Tom Hanks movies, Gladiator, Old School.

Guilty Pleasures: TCBY, beer, hotdogs, hot wings

Places I Have Lived: I've pretty much stayed in the Birmingam, AL metro area (that sounds so boring)

Shows I Enjoy: Lost, Heroes, Survivorman, Dirty Jobs, History Channel, The Office

Vacation Spots: Glacier National Park, Banff N.P., Perdido Key Beach, Appalachian Mtns.

Favorite Foods: Did I mention TCBY?, Chicken and Dumplings, Pork Chops, Real Mashed Potatoes, Coffee (it's a food item right?)

Websites I Visit Daily: SI.com, Tri-fuel, Raceathlete, all of the blogs on the right, Forbes.com

Body Parts I have Injured: Broken Arm, busted eardrum (current)

Awards I've Won: A few podium finishes this year, perfect attendance award in 8th Grade, that's about it.

Nicknames I've Been Called: D, Big D, Ronald Mc Denton, (My full name is Ronald Matthew Denton)


1 comment:

momo said...

omg, i love that show dirty jobs, and so do my kids. some of that stuff is just... nasty!