Wednesday, November 01, 2006

RACE WEEK!

Alright, I know it's just a 10K, but I get really pumped for races. This week I've taken it easy with just a couple of easy runs and stretching. I even managed to eat only 1 piece of Halloween candy. Now, I did however wear the nacho cheese dip out though. It had sausage in it. That's protein right? Well, after this weekend's race which is the Vulcan 10, I hope to really start my off season workout. I will officially start on the "program" on Monday with my trainer. Looking forward to his suggestions and being able to push myself again. I'm feeling good about this weekend's race. I hope to run anywhere between 7:00 and 7:20 minute miles. That should put me around 45 -46 minutes.

I haven't biked all week and it's killing me. Can't wait to get back out there. The mornings are perfect right now. I also get my heart rate monitor next week. That ought to be cool too. Later.

1 comment:

ZBUCK said...

I just got off the phone w/ Coach. He wants me in the Gulf Coast Tri. (1/2 Ironman)in May. That is crazy! Are you going to do it? You better, then I will try to get us some Fat Tire for the after party! Good luck this weekend and don't forget to post and let us know how it goes. Zac